Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog Family 2010

Hello again fellow bloggers!
   
The end of the 2009 was one of the best moments the LJ Blog Family has ever experienced. You might have been checking out Lefty's Journal since it was still functioning in Friendster Blogs, & I really felt awed by how many comments I've been receiving, requesting me to feature them on this site.
  
I wish I could've recovered those comments though. I actually have to delete them when I was moving out from Friendster Blogs to Blogger. & unfortunately, even if they are still featured on this page, they actually don't have any ideas that their sites are still here... except for David Archuleta though. He doesn't even know my blog in the first place. lol
   
Anyways, since I'm not moving out anymore, I hope our Blog Family can, once again, spread throughout the vast virtual bytes of our blogosphere. Since this page is primarily for our talented, hardworking & creative co-bloggers out there, I really am hoping that Blog Family can make a big change to every blogger who's dedicated to bring you everything life has in store for us.
  
Now, since this page will be working once again, BF is going to change its job description- now every blogs are now separated individually, having their own post with a little bit of description underneath their main header. Now blogs can really stand out from each other!
  
Sometimes some random blogger out there needs a little bit of appreciation. That's why Lefty's Journal is doing this- to make sure that every blog is being appreciated the way it should be. Since we're almost halfway through 2010, how about we spread the blog love from every corners of blogosphere before 2011 enter?

You can now drop your requests in the Mark My Mouth Section in this virtual journal, or better yet drop a comment on any blog posts here. Be sure to include your name (duh!) & your blog site address!

Spread the blog word, Aldrinne :D

No comments:

Post a Comment